Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Prelude to the Morning


I was having several weird dreams as I was waking up, but I can't recall any of them. The one thing I do remember is thinking that I can't return to where I've been. But I always have a choice: do I live as one who has experienced resurrection in my life, or do I stop this journey. Do I live as one who believes the kingdom of God is now if we'd open our eyes, or do I retreat from this belief?

I have heard the phrase to "live into the questions". I don't know that I am living "into" the questions as much as I am living "with" the questions.

O Lord, make haste to help me.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

If you can't return/retreat, and you can't stop or you'd be 'dead' we need to trust God and move forward.

Anonymous said...

You will come through this and you will have your questions answered.

Peggins