Friday, November 19, 2010

The Anglican Covenant and the Royal Wedding


As I have said, Mr. Catolick is one very smart puddy tat and has beaten me to the punch on this breaking news story involving Archbishop Rowan Williams and the Queen of England. I have been suspicious of this decision to announce that Prince William plans to marry his "commoner" sweetheart. Certainly that news distracts the press in England and it has an odd endorphine-producing effect on people in the United States, too. However, I missed that part about getting in the racks and thumbscrews for General Synod members needing assistance in understanding the proposed Anglican Covenant. Well done, Mr. Catolick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess things will go along so that the ABC and his group will be OK and Kate and William will just get married.

Why don't they just leave it alone.

Peggins

Phoebe said...

Does Rowan hope he will be conducting the wedding as Pope Rowan.. but actually I expect he will change his name to Pope John Paul 3 or something

Phoebe said...

Hey, I listened to the puddy cat.. but when I went back there was HIS ROYAL MAJESTY with over 17 min. of whatever... I do not intend to listen to that!
Mr. Catolick wins every time!