Monday, November 15, 2010

A Comprehensive Blog

Our band of bloggers against the Anglican Covenant has launched a new blog: Comprehensive Unity: The No Anglican Covenant blog. This will allow for a better exchange of information between us and you, the interested and informed folk who have been following our various postings on this issue. There is not a whole lot up there at the moment, but I still encourage you to go check it out and listen to the wise words of Mr. Cat-o-lick. His British accent might challenge the ears of some Americans, but believe me: he's one smart puddy tat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. I'll give it a try.

Peggins

Anonymous said...

I tried to comment on the British thing and it didn't work because I don't understand how to do it, so to heck with it.

Peggins

Phoebe said...

Thanks for the contact.. Yes, I agree he is one smart puddy tat! I had to laugh (so I wouldn't cry) at the comment about the church's over organization.

SCG said...

Phoebe, I told you he was a smart puddy tat!