Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pick Your Artist


A break from the Daily Office, and a little end of year fun. I saw this on Lesley's Blog some time back and have taken the plunge. The idea: choose a musical artist, and without repeating, use song titles to answer the questions. If you like, you can share your results in the comment section.

Pick your Artist: Joni Mitchell

Describe yourself: Twisted

How do you feel: Blue

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Free Man in Paris

Your favourite form of transportation: Just Like This Train

Your best friend is a: Strange Boy

You and your best friends are: Not to Blame

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Refuge of the Roads

What is life to you: The Same Situation

Your current relationship: All I Want

Your fear: The Fiddle and the Drum

What is the best advice you have to give: Down to You

I would like to die: Songs to Aging Children Come

Time of day: Chelsea Morning

My motto: Both Sides, Now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have enough songs that I can remember anymore to answer this, but I'll keep thinking.

Peggins