Sunday, December 9, 2007

Freaky Fresno People

Oh, my! Schism. Is that Tammy Wynette singing, "D-I-V-O-R-C-E"??

The Bishop of the Episcopal diocese of San Joaquin made his impassioned plea...and now that diocese becomes the first to tell the Episcopal Church USA to shove it. San Joaquin will join the Southern Cone, which puts it under the jurisdiction of like-minded South American Primates, who believe women shouldn't be priests, and gay people ought to be to tossed into "the unquenchable fire."

There's a whole lot I could say. I could very easily go on a rant about the hypocrisy of the break-away bishops and how they have websites with links to pages about "Radical Inclusion" which are left virtually blank (how sadly appropriate!). I mean, how can you profess "radical inclusion" when you're forming a parallel structure based on exclusion of "the other"?? As Mister T says, "I pity the fool!"

Simply put: I think they're wrong.

Bye-bye, Freak in Fresno! You and your kind may think you're on to something scripturally sound, but I suggest you turn the book right-side up when you read it!

Don't believe the "Radical Inclusion" message is left blank? Follow this link to the Convocation of Anglicans in North America (CANA) site. Read it and weep:

http://www.canaconvocation.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=97&Itemid=57

No comments: