Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Asking Prayers

Certainly, I ask that you light a candle and keep the city of Tallahassee and all who work here in your prayers as we turn the government over to a Republican Party that is relentless in its attacks on our economy. Merging of agencies and mass firings of state workers has a trickle down effect on small businesses, especially ones like mine. If someone is afraid of losing their job, they stop seeking massage therapy services. And when the clients stop coming, and nobody wants to take their place... well, I have to pay my bills, too.

I especially ask your prayers for one of our regular visitors to this blog, Mtr. Phoebe McFarlin, who is finally getting a knee replacement. Such surgeries are fairly routine, but surgery is surgery, and I ask that you keep her, her surgeon and medical team, and her body in your prayers for a speedy recovery. Then she can get the other one done! And we'll have a priest associate with bionic knees.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mthr Phoebe I know your surgery will be a great success. I had mine done 6 years ago and it was a blessing. However, it does mean that you are stopped as you go through the security at airports but it is already hell there anyway. Bless you.

Peggins