Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Charlotte Update


Thanks to all of you out there who have taken a moment to pray for my friend, Rev. Charlotte D. Cleghorn, her partner, Betsy, and all of her medical team. Charlotte's journal postings are quite upbeat:

I am ready for the surgery and feel really positive about the outcome. So many of you who have written either on my e-mail or in the guest book, who are cancer survivors, have offered so much strength and courage in the face of this. I know I am not alone in this or in any way. That is gift enough.
So, my dear friends, I will head to sleep soon and hope to have a good night's sleep. And, I will awaken knowing in the depths of my soul that God is love because I have known that love through you all. Much love to each of you. CDC


Here's hoping Charlotte and Betsy a peaceful night. Charlotte has shared the affirmations her anesthesiologist will be reading to her as she goes under, and during her surgery.

I will ask him to read all of them as I go under and then the two in bold especially during the surgery and then all of them again as I come out. Each of us is different and please know that these are for any folks who feel so inclined. Energy is energy, however it comes this way!


You are held and you are at peace.

You are filled with God’s healing light and love.

You are infused with the love and prayers of your friends.

Be​tsy loves you and is holding you in her heart right now.

You trust your doctors and know they desire your healing and wholeness.

​You are not in pain.

You are being healed in body, mind, and spirit- repeat this often

You will recover quickly and fully.-repe​at this often


You are comfortable and relaxed.

Thank you all, and blessings on each of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful affirmations of healing these are. I feel sure God has her safely in his hands.

Peggins

motheramelia said...

Blessings, prayers and peace for Charlotte.

SCG said...

Thanks all!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it